dont know how long i can wait

erider

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2006
north atlantic
i am trying to feed my it fd foods with no luck. he looks good and i saw him peck at the ground . he may be eating when im not around but i spend alot of time with him at feeding time. he gets real excited and just keeps looking around . he is my first it. i got him fri night he is 1".not sure how much longer i can hold out on live food. any ideas?

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Did you try frozen bloodworms? IME, dats will take frozen foods like bloodworms, krill, mysis, and brine before they eat FD foods.

sQwiReL

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2007
@ Home
soulFish;737377; said:
I have one that will only take live guppies and live black worms.. I'd go with guppies if all else fails
same goes here. only two things my tigers are eating. tried freeze dried krill and they just stared at it

erider

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2006
north atlantic
he bite a pice of frozen blood worms but wont eat. i got live bw just in case, but want him to eat frozen or fd. ya know?

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
it took me about 3 weeks of starving to get my Dat to eat non live foods. And he's still a picky eater.

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
LIVE Blcak worms should entice a nice feeding response....also try a barebottom tank if not already as that way the fish can take it's time eating off the bottom and you dont have to worry about the blk worms hiding in the gravel.....:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store