Don't sell Illegal fish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnowMagnet

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2009
California
A few days ago i caught a small leopard shark and tried to sell it on here, a guy from PA said he wanted to buy it and set me up with a guy who was going to pick it up in the bay area. This morning a guy came to my house and pulled out a badge, he was a fed. Fish and game showed up and launched in investigation, seized my sharks and my natives are "seized in place" so i can't get rid of them. i got 4 fines nailed on me and have to go to court and will probably be down a few grand. Long story short dont sell illegal fish

Reactions: Pedram

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
did you know that shark you caught was illegal?

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
MinnowMagnet;4388075; said:
A few days ago i caught a small leopard shark and tried to sell it on here, a guy from PA said he wanted to buy it and set me up with a guy who was going to pick it up in the bay area. This morning a guy came to my house and pulled out a badge, he was a fed. Fish and game showed up and launched in investigation, seized my sharks and my natives are "seized in place" so i can't get rid of them. i got 4 fines nailed on me and have to go to court and will probably be down a few grand. Long story short dont sell illegal fish

Just goes to show you you never know who can be on MFK, I would not be surprised to learn of Feds or Fed supports combing the forums all the time.

Reactions: Pedram

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
jeez... thats lame... did you know it was illegal?

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
:eek:wned:

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
and you really arent the sharpest tool in the shed. you state your location is california, then your proudly parade your collection of FW stingrays :screwy:

you were asking for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store