dont think id let this happen

Noto

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2008
The South
Very big- easily 7 feet plus. They're the biggest monitor after the Komodo.

I'm sure that lizard is sweet and tame as can be, but still...that's a huge risk. Even a captive-raised lizard is not tame the way a dog is.

BSMM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2009
NY
They actually hold the record for the longest monitor, One water beat the komodo by 3 or 4 inches. I believe the water was 11.5 feet, now thats huge. Most cases the komodo would be bigger

Louie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
South Florida
Noto;2779449; said:

I'm sure that lizard is sweet and tame as can be, but still...that's a huge risk. Even a captive-raised lizard is not tame the way a dog is.

Wow shocked that bigger than the Nile . I dont know much about them but thought Nile was second biggest to Komodo .

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
Thats kinda sweet:D If under close parental supervision I dont think its a prob, most big lizards are only cage agressive and once out they calm down reall fast. Some are just big babys, others not, its up for the owners to see the diference;)

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
Louie;2801209; said:
Wow shocked that bigger than the Nile . I dont know much about them but thought Nile was second biggest to Komodo .
At least 3 species are seconds to komodos;) Croc monitors, water monitors and perenties:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store