Dovii beat up?

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
I have not but I keep this on hand for when any of my fish get severely beaten up.....from the makers of Prazi Pro.
View attachment 1369412
Interesting. I see it requires direct application. Not extremely easy to find online....I may pick some up for my fish first aid kit.
Also BTW, I no longer use API stress coat as it gums up the filter. Thus the move to stress guard, which seems to work much better anyway.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting. I see it requires direct application. Not extremely easy to find online....I may pick some up for my fish first aid kit.
Also BTW, I no longer use API stress coat as it gums up the filter. Thus the move to stress guard, which seems to work much better anyway.
Yes,you'd have to net the fish out and apply the med directly into the wound with a swab.

Reactions: Irecruitfish

Serpentine

Piranha
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Stressguard is good stuff. I'd keep using it until the wound closes it to ward off infection. That and really clean water.

It's great that he's eating... that's a very positive sign.

Reactions: LBDave

DonnyB

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2018
Step up your water changes. Make sure there is no organic matter decaying around him. Focus gravel vac On area where he tends to hang out the most. From experience I really think infections normally are caused by decaying food and feces in the substrate. I bet he’ll be healed up in a couple weeks.

Reactions: Irecruitfish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store