rwellbaum

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2012
USA
Awesome looking good

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks!
maybe we can trade... my rose queen laid for my red head two weeks ago and i have tons of fry.
Ummm no thanks... but I will think about it
Looking real good Randy. Might as well let the first batch eat half of the second batch... or are they going to the farm!? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
LOL the 1st batch is in a 10 gallon going to be moved into a 40g real soon, the 2nd batch is still in the tank with the parents
If I feed any to the farm I would want them to be at around 1" or bigger, he is getting pretty big lol

Reactions: Dial92

Zion and Cichlids is all

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Nice... I can't get over the fact of your female rd having that hump. She is bad ass.... I might be having something new myself going on but not sure yet. My female red tiger motaguense is paired with my red head and already they killed a breeding pair of texas and a 5" male dovii smh. I will let you know if something happens rwellbaum and keep up the good job with breeding true hybrid monster fish.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Awesome!
I'll take a few of the little killers when they're ready :D

rwellbaum

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2012
USA
Awesome!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks!
Nice... I can't get over the fact of your female rd having that hump. She is bad ass.... I might be having something new myself going on but not sure yet. My female red tiger motaguense is paired with my red head and already they killed a breeding pair of texas and a 5" male dovii smh. I will let you know if something happens rwellbaum and keep up the good job with breeding true hybrid monster fish.
Thanks! She is an awesome red devil
Awesome!
I'll take a few of the little killers when they're ready :D
I might start a for sale thread someday in the marketplace
Any updates on the little demon dogs? Are you planning on selling them? If so I would be interested. Very cool cross.
I'll take some new pictures and maybe a new video soon when i get time... I am going to start a Marketplace thread eventually
I'm really curious to see them as adults. She has a ton of attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Stay tuned for updates! Yeah she has ton of attitude I'm more worried about her biting me instead of him when my hands are in the tank...

Reactions: Dial92

big ounce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2014
Florida
How did you introduce them? I tried introducing my 8 inch male Flowerhorn to 5 inch Red Devil and he started chasing her around so I serpated them. Is this normal behavior?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store