Dragon eel....

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
killerfish;677493; said:
thay have some at my lfs thay put rosy red minnows in thare thinking thay would eat them becuse of those huge mothes but thay are harmless and are pretty slow so keep that in mind when you look for tankmates
dang it i miss spelled another word ment to say mouths not mothes

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
WyldFya;613234; said:
Are you refering to one of the dragon moray enchelycore paradalis, or are you talking about the dragon goby, gobioides broussonnetii, fish from freshwater?
dragon gobies are found mostly in deltas, that filter through the silt.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Mine went from about 4 inches to almost nine in about a year. Does need brackish as it gets bigger.Always hid with the bigger aggressive fish but in a community is out all the time. Feed mine on frozen brine,bloodworms and well chopped shrimp and beefhearts.Only gets annoyed when another bottom dweller gets n his cave.Likes to dig and will rearrange the decor.It is a really neat looking fish,just watch openings that they can fit into. They will jump and can move several feet from where they land. They also will try to get into filters and decorations so keep an eye out.

aravenschild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2007
missouri,usa
I've had several over the years, mine would eat wardley sinking pellets, and frozen brine shrimp. But mine will also munch on sinking algie pellets and small pieces of frozen mussel.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store