Dream fish acquired!

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Man, forget the fishes, I just want that sticker on my tank a lone! Lol looks complete now.
Buy a hat comes with a sticker lol

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Man, that goonch is a real stunner! <3
Thanks bro working hard to keep this guy alive and big now trying to get some tarpons in the mix can’t seem to find any affordable ones where I live

Reactions: Chicxulub

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Duh? You live in a car.

Is the vehicle submerged?

Indian Pacific or Atlantic?

Reactions: Matteus and Dloks

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Duh? You live in a car.

Is the vehicle submerged?

Indian Pacific or Atlantic?
Haha the vehicle is submerged when FNG comes for inspection! Indo Pacific, tarpons always been one of my favorite fish now that I’m able I need one lol

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Haha the vehicle is submerged when FNG comes for inspection! Indo Pacific, tarpons always been one of my favorite fish now that I’m able I need one lol
Of course they only grow to half size in freshwater. 1.5'. I've been waiting for my duo in 4500 gal to grow even a tiny bit for the last 3 years. They firmly refuse.

I need to get me a 3'-er from Asia caught from a landlocked freshwater :)

Reactions: Chicxulub and Dloks

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Of course they only grow to half size in freshwater. 1.5'. I've been waiting for my duo in 4500 gal to grow even a tiny bit for the last 3 years. They firmly refuse.

I need to get me a 3'-er from Asia caught from a landlocked freshwater :)
I was wrong I meant Atlantic Tarpons. I’m on the search and might pick up one of the forum OGs 12” for now. Yours stuck at 1.5’? Man I’ve seen Vince’s and I’m assuming they are at least 2’ maybe bigger but then again everything is so massive really hard to size. His might be the Atlantic version

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I was wrong I meant Atlantic Tarpons. I’m on the search and might pick up one of the forum OGs 12” for now. Yours stuck at 1.5’? Man I’ve seen Vince’s and I’m assuming they are at least 2’ maybe bigger but then again everything is so massive really hard to size. His might be the Atlantic version
Vince's are Atlantic. These grow to 8'+. Indo-Pacific grow to only 3' in salt water, 1.5' in freshwater. AFAIK.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store