Status
Not open for further replies.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
eman b115;1255877;1255877 said:
Man.... I was serious, but it's been bout 2 weeks...... don't need em anymore.. Sorry Kai, but man it just took too long.....
Flaker!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Man.... I was serious, but it's been bout 2 weeks...... don't need em anymore.. Sorry Kai, but man it just took too long.....
Flaker!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: And it's only a week

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
And it's only a week :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
jlnguyen74;1255949; said:
And it's only a week :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry
this past weekend would've been the 2nd weekend.. We were discussing that he would have the driftwood at your place the weekend before.... so this past would've been the 2nd weekend....

I could see why, I mean it's not like Ky lives down the street, so I don't blame him that it took so long, but still other things came up in that time frame and I wasn't sure if the wood would still be avaiable. You know what though It's Ken's fault if he never would've offered me that ------- then I would still need the wood (j/k you know I appreciated the offer)... You know what it's really your fault John if you went to Ky's place 2 weekends ago, we would've been all good....:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
eman b115;1255966;1255966 said:
this past weekend would've been the 2nd weekend.. We were discussing that he would have the driftwood at your place the weekend before.... so this past would've been the 2nd weekend....

I could see why, I mean it's not like Ky lives down the street, so I don't blame him that it took so long, but still other things came up in that time frame and I wasn't sure if the wood would still be avaiable. You know what though It's Ken's fault if he never would've offered me that ------- then I would still need the wood (j/k you know I appreciated the offer)... You know what it's really your fault John if you went to Ky's place 2 weekends ago, we would've been all good....:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry
Gotta luv the morning joke from all of my buddies :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
sicxspeed;1255986;1255986 said:
Damn, I thought I was 2nd in line man.
Yes, you were, between 10:25 last night and 4:25 this morning... I guess Xcuter didn't hear from you, so he let whoever responded have it...

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
eman b115;1255966; said:

You guys crack me up. :ROFL::ROFL: :nilly::nilly::nilly:

HKN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
3RD PLANET
hahaha...it's all good...as long as jeff or i end up with them it's cool hahahaha...we'll work it out haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store