For Sale Duboisi Puffer for sale

AdamSafi

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Delaware
I have one not sure I want a second but might know some one that does.
I did have 2 in the same tank, but the other one died from internal parasites. But if the other guy is interested let him see this post, there is nothing wrong with this puffer at all, he will eat anything.

AaronKWolfe

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2019
I did have 2 in the same tank, but the other one died from internal parasites. But if the other guy is interested let him see this post, there is nothing wrong with this puffer at all, he will eat anything.
I love puffers and would pick him up if my wife would let me get him, but I'm too far away and have reached by 3 tank limit :(

AdamSafi

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Delaware
I love puffers and would pick him up if my wife would let me get him, but I'm too far away and have reached by 3 tank limit :(
That sucks lol if maybe try and change the tank to a puffer only tank and this guy would fit right at home haha, get your wife to be interested in that idea.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
you had two dubosi together? how big where they then? any issues?
did you get them from monster?

AdamSafi

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Delaware
you had two dubosi together? how big where they then? any issues?
did you get them from monster?
Yeah I got both of them from Monster, one was in a breeder since it was smaller and this one had the whole tank to itself. Please do not criticize me for putting the smaller one in the breeder.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Yeah I got both of them from Monster, one was in a breeder since it was smaller and this one had the whole tank to itself. Please do not criticize me for putting the smaller one in the breeder.
wasn't going to. Thats where I got mine from as well

tigrinner

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2018
Yeah idk how Monster Aquarium can get Duboisi puffers every year whenever they feel like it.
Monster has one now. Like 2 inches maybe. Forgot the price either 500 or 700 , something that made my jaw drop

AdamSafi

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Delaware
Monster has one now. Like 2 inches maybe. Forgot the price either 500 or 700 , something that made my jaw drop
Yeah I like that Monster Aquarium can get whatever you want. Just hate that sometimes I have to drive 2 hours to pick it up, shipping to Delaware is pointless and I would rather pick up the fish.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Yeah I like that Monster Aquarium can get whatever you want. Just hate that sometimes I have to drive 2 hours to pick it up, shipping to Delaware is pointless and I would rather pick up the fish.
I am in nj. I have them ship to me all the time. Figure with time lost, gas and tolls it is more or less a wash

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store