FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Either bad design or weird decorations.

Here's mine...

A "kids" tank full of rocks, pacifiers and plastic dolls. :crazy:

A giant "sphere" tank in a restaraunt. I couldn't figure out how the hell they serviced that thing, dump it upside down? Like looking at a magnifying glass. 150 gallon bowling ball of stupid...:duh:

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
A woman I used to know kept a tank with nothing in it but normal decorations and a single dildo in it. Yes, you read that right. Anyway her logic was she loved watching people search for a fish only to find that.
I also heard of a road side ditch theme tank with all of the trash they found on the side of the road.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I once seen a vase on a coffee table with a fake plant, clown puke gravel and 3 medium sized (6-8") comet goldfish in it. All three of the fish just sat suspended vertically in the vase, they couldn't sit horizontally in it as it wasn't wide enough and they had no room to swim as the vase would have only held maybe 2ltrs max. The fish could barely move. :(

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Not seen personally, but popping up on forums that I am on: column tanks. Usually from 5-20 gallons.
Impractical for fish, plants, almost everything.
And, naturally, the OP asks what fish can I put in this tank?
Not many.
I am literally in the process of getting a 20 gallon column for my mothers class room. Yes they don't have much horizontal swimming space but you have to work for it so I am getting her nano fish. Column tanks are annoying to have to stock and land scape but they do have their uses such as getting into tight spaces where normal tanks can not.

Also coffee table fish tanks, just imagine being the fish in that situation.

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
I am literally in the process of getting a 20 gallon column for my mothers class room. Yes they don't have much horizontal swimming space but you have to work for it so I am getting her nano fish. Column tanks are annoying to have to stock and land scape but they do have their uses such as getting into tight spaces where normal tanks can not.

Also coffee table fish tanks, just imagine being the fish in that situation.
Yeah I think they have the end tables too. Crazy concept, treating fish more like decorations.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store