Dwarf crayfish fit?

CaptainAquatics

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi! I know I haven’t been very active lately sorry about that. I do lurk a lot though! Here is my question for today:
I got a new 75 gallon aquarium and moved my community fish from my 40 breeder over to it. In a different tank I have a CPO (Mexican dwarf crayfish) and am wondering if any of my fish in this new tank would harass it.
Current stock:
- 3 clown loaches (still under 3”)
- 2 yoyo loaches
- 1 blue gourami
- 1 silver dollar
- 1 pearl gourami
- 1 bumble bee catfish

there are more but the others are just guppies/mollies/tetras and I’m not worried about them. Although I should maybe mention the cherry barbs. I do plan to add angelfish at some point and have fork-tail rainbows on the way. Should I leave him be or move him (BTW I have no concerns about him harming the others, he has lived with ember tetras in that tank for months and doesn’t bother them in the slightest). Thanks!

P.S I want to move him because I think he would like the extra space.

Yuki-Rihwa

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2020
A Place On Earth
Crayfish will eat anything that they catch if given them a change.
Crayfish active at night time so any bottom feeder fishes (smaller than the crayfish) most likely become food for the crayfish (I don't know exactly which species of crayfish you have though).
*The bumblebee catfish might look at your crayfish at food if you have a true dwarf crayfish (Cambarellus Patzcuarensis).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store