east tn mfk

cmbtengr1371

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2011
Jefferson City, TN
are there any mfk'ers in east tn preferably knoxville area. just looking for people to hang out with and talk big fish.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JenTN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I'm in Knoxville..but don't really have monsters, unless Discus count! It frustrates me, we don't even have a club in TN that I can find.

cmbtengr1371

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2011
Jefferson City, TN
there is one out of cosby, but I dont know their name and cant find em online. there used to be a few reef clubs in knoxville but I dont keep saltwater.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I live about 55 miles north of Knoxville. There is a new club getting started that will be having meetings somewhere around here. I will see if I still have the contact info if any are interested.
I went to Knoxville a week or so by Clinton Hwy and saw a sign for a new ,to me anyway, fish store. I did not stop that day but plan to at some point.

spadoc79

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
tallahassee, florida
are there any mom and pop LFS around knoxville? i will be in gatlinburg and pigeon forge at the end of the summer and would like to check them out

JenTN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2007
Knoxville, TN
There is an excellent lfs in Knoxville called Aquarium on Papermill Dr. It's the only place besides online I get stock.

cmbtengr1371

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2011
Jefferson City, TN
awesome on the aquarium club will look into it.
the aquarium store off papermill is the best one around. alot of the local "mom and pop" stores are awful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store