Easy low-light plant species?

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
have to give you credit for your originality bro lol looks like a biotope for a lake that the mafia dropped hoffa in

is it ok if i steal a copy theres a few people in other forums that would get a blast from it

BiggaFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2005
Iowa
fishnutham said:
have to give you credit for your originality bro lol looks like a biotope for a lake that the mafia dropped hoffa in

is it ok if i steal a copy theres a few people in other forums that would get a blast from it
LOL. Tales from the Gotti riverbed, right?

Sure, I don't mind if you repost it.

gein

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
Wayzata, Minnesota
www.livejournal.com
I think it's a great idea. I wish I had seen this before I aquascaped my tanks, or else I would have done something similar. After all, my username isn't Gein for nothing.

BiggaFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2005
Iowa
gein said:
I think it's a great idea. I wish I had seen this before I aquascaped my tanks, or else I would have done something similar. After all, my username isn't Gein for nothing.
Well, at least you aren't from Wisconsin! Just remember, I got the skeleton from a medical suply store. It's FAKE. :D

And LOL, I just thought of something else relating to the "mafia" biotope:

"Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes"

BiggaFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2005
Iowa
starrfish71 said:
I have to say, I love it, but I would think you's want pirrhanas or gar or something much more menacing in there, angels and phantom tetras just don't scare me!
These are Vampire Angels. They have really big teeth and deadly venom.

Gainesville, eh? I spent about 12 years in the area, and graduated from UF. Used to do a lot of business with Aquatropics, and with Pam and Alice @ Aquarium Connection.

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
That's the craziest aqua-scape I've ever seen! I like it a lot!

I do agree that it needs some mean fish, though, like pirrhanas, that would be sweet!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store