Ebay Auction

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
it could be legitimate. The guy was just covering up his location on here because he know his thread would be closed if he posted his real location. The buyer would be covered by ebay/paypal if he doesn't deliver the goods. I'm sure there are some members on here that got rays in states where it is forbidden.
I doubt it. The Ray is worth way more than 300 dollars.

Here's the same ray listed for $700 dollars-http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/for-sale-stingray-9-hybrid-male-700-sulphur-la-shipping-only.652741/#post-7365693

And on January 20th he ( M monsterfish08 ) tried listing it again for $300 dollars but a mod deleted the listing because it was listed in the wrong format.

However, if you're sure it's legitimate and low risk to you go for it. It's a heck of a nice day at a even nicer price.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Anyhow if anyone needs a nice Ray Pedro definitely is the best vendor for hybrid rays in the U.S.A. in terms of quality and options.

dat_tiger

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
boston
I doubt it. The Ray is worth way more than 300 dollars.

Here's the same ray listed for $700 dollars-http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/for-sale-stingray-9-hybrid-male-700-sulphur-la-shipping-only.652741/#post-7365693

And on January 20th he ( M monsterfish08 ) tried listing it again for $300 dollars but a mod deleted the listing because it was listed in the wrong format.

However, if you're sure it's legitimate and low risk to you go for it. It's a heck of a nice day at a even nicer price.
A fish is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay. To me that ray is pretty bland looking. I would take a marble motoro from cosdiscus for $250 over that ray any day.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
A fish is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay. To me that ray is pretty bland looking. I would take a marble motoro from cosdiscus for $250 over that ray any day.
I almost fell for it when it was listed at $300. I would have tried to buy it if I had the money. The ray was most likely bred somewhere other than the U.S.A. then imported by Pedro. You may not be willing to pay the money for the Ray but I was and many other people were probably willing to too. That's why the Ray sold for $1,000+ dollars.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
My understanding is Pedro gets his hybrids from Stingray Biology. Same place he gets his black rays.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store