Electricity Reduction sale: Moreno Valley, 92553 PU only, no shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
SOLD: Petenia Splendida and TSN and both arowanas.

still available is: RTGG $40.

i've decided to keep the clown knife for the time being. i may change my mind later.

no one has even asked about the plecos.. so if no one claims them they will most likely be donated to an LFS.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
feel free to make any reasonable offer on the RTGG.. he's very friendly, at least so far. he comes up to the front of the tank to meet me, doesn't try to bite me or bash the glass or anything. and he's never hurt my black aro or the TSN.

i've heard horror stories about RTGG that get mean when they get big, and i've seen mean ones at various LFS' so i know it's possible. but just like any other animal, they all have their own personalities, hopefully this guy will stay peaceful.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
the FX5's will be $150 each. i may go lower for folks buying more than one. the one that needs the impeller is $100 and the one with the replacement motor is $150 firm (because that's what the new motor cost me, and it is still brand new in the box).

In the next few days i'll be opening up the boxes of reserve supplies, taking pictures and posting them all for sale too.

in my dining room i have a 60 gallon tank, stand and air pump for running a foam filter that i will sell for $100 all of the decorations and whatever gravel is left in there is included. i'll try to clean all the cobwebs and most of the dust off so i can take a pic.

jeff 71

Feeder Fish
Mar 2, 2013
menifee, ca
May be interested in the 210 gallon tank and stand. Please pm me as I cant figure out how to pm on this site.
I live in the area and would like to get more info on tank and stand.
Thanks, Jeff

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
May be interested in the 210 gallon tank and stand. Please pm me as I cant figure out how to pm on this site.
I live in the area and would like to get more info on tank and stand.
Thanks, Jeff
Jeff, you can't PM until you have more than 5 posts in threads other than sale ads and the introduction forum. and i can't PM you either. use the email address that i provided to contact me. That 210 may be available as early as next week. the tank will be $300 and the stand and matching canopy will be $300 (when you see it you'll see why).

PufferMolly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
Riverside
Can you put me in line for an fx5! (patiently waiting) im in Riverside so it would be no hassle for me to pick up whenever you are ready.... bump

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
bump..

if everyone that has already spoken up for an FX5 follows through and actually buys them, they will all be sold. but we all know that isn't going to happen, so keep on putting your names in the basket.
Jason is off for an extra couple days, so i'll have help sorting the bins of supplies to take pics and make lists and such.

there are a few (not sure how many but i'm fairly sure it's less than 5) fluval 404's and 405's available, i'll sell them for $50 each with whatever hardware and hoses i can find to go with them, but you may not get a complete set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store