Empire Star Beaten in Chicago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
D dogofwar not trying to rub it in but dont you think if he did infact fake this that hes just has bad as racists and homophobes maybe worse. Now a days everything ends up with protesting and riots. This could have gotten ugly...maybe it still can.

Reactions: pescado209

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Hello; Since the outcome appears to match the predictions of some on a particular side of the issue, the thread being closed now will not be a surprise. If we are very careful with our posts from now on with no rules infractions it will be of interest to see if the thread will survive. I will try not to give any cause for shutting down the thread.
I understand, and the comment was because of some of the risky jokes that were skating the razors edge with the rules not the topic in particular.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I understand, and the comment was because of some of the risky jokes that were skating the razors edge with the rules not the topic in particular.
I was just about to offer jawz and DM free hair gel samples to.

Reactions: BIG-G

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I was just about to offer jawz and DM free hair gel samples to.
Every time I hear hair gel I think of the movie There’s something about Mary . I guess thats where the joke comes from anyway. Lol

Reactions: jaws7777
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store