Endli Bichir Show size and Lapradei Bichir For Sale Shipping Avail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Ya man and I can't do airport to airport by the way so if u can't ship fedex or ups or usps then I can't get em .... No airports around here near me. Lowest is 3 hours away and I say I can't pay now cause I'm going to the beach tomorrow need my money

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
Ya man and I can't do airport to airport by the way so if u can't ship fedex or ups or usps then I can't get em .... No airports around here near me. Lowest is 3 hours away and I say I can't pay now cause I'm going to the beach tomorrow need my money
I can get you a Fed Ex quote when you are back, might be a touch higher than Air Cargo but I will check. Send me your zip code when you are back and are seriously ready to buy. Thanks

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
Strongly considering, I live in West Palm Beach, about 3 hours away. Just wrestling with making a 6 hour round trip =/
I hear ya, the Endli is worth it. Almost think about not selling him, he is a very cool fish. If you like I can get a Fed Ex quote for you it maybe be really reasonable for just across the state . TEXT me your info with your zip an
I'll get a quote for shipping to you, thinking it will be between 35-$65 might be worth not driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store