Epic ropefish pics

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Lol Bob from enzyte here. Lol idky but any time I hear the name Bob I always think of that stupid commercial series.
Surprised Bob can live with all them goldfish in there. Would've figured somebody would've ate him.

Larry looks like he likes the plants in the tank allot. Btw what all is he living with?

Reactions: kno4te and tlindsey

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018
London
Lol Bob from enzyte here. Lol idky but any time I hear the name Bob I always think of that stupid commercial series.
Surprised Bob can live with all them goldfish in there. Would've figured somebody would've ate him.

Larry looks like he likes the plants in the tank allot. Btw what all is he living with?
No way bro, Bob has a 5 gallon to himself and his mates, he would be quick food in the big tank :cool-1:
And yh Larry is always hiding in the plants, he really likes them. The fish he is living with are rosy barbs and giant danios.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
No way bro, Bob has a 5 gallon to himself and his mates, he would be quick food in the big tank :cool-1:
And yh Larry is always hiding in the plants, he really likes them. The fish he is living with are rosy barbs and giant danios.
Ahh ok now I see it. Thought they were goldfish at first lol. I'd love to have some decorative shrimp at some point but atm my fish are just too big to allow them. Lol my angelfish would gladly eat any shrimp small enough to fit.

Reactions: kno4te and Justepic

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018
London
Ahh ok now I see it. Thought they were goldfish at first lol. I'd love to have some decorative shrimp at some point but atm my fish are just too big to allow them. Lol my angelfish would gladly eat any shrimp small enough to fit.
Yeah, I would love some big shrimp slowly crawling and maintaining the plants on the bottom of the tank ?.

I think I might have a solution though, been looking at vampire shrimp - atya gabonensis.
Need to do some more research to be sure but these big shrimp grow to 6 inches.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah, I would love some big shrimp slowly crawling and maintaining the plants on the bottom of the tank ?.

I think I might have a solution though, been looking at vampire shrimp - atya gabonensis.
Need to do some more research to be sure but these big shrimp grow to 6 inches.
Yeah think ik which shrimp your talking about. I'm pretty sure they get to a pretty decent size for a freshwater shrimp atleast. Definitely bigger then a bamboo shrimp.

Reactions: Justepic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store