Erythrinus Sp. (Peru) "Purple Wolffish"

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Nice mini wolves. Glad to see the red and purple get along.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Did he jump?
I believe he did try and hit the lid or side of aquarium glass. His body had a slight curve and he never recovered. The wolf lived for several months though and hand fed it until it stopped eating.

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
I believe he did try and hit the lid or side of aquarium glass. His body had a slight curve and he never recovered. The wolf lived for several months though and hand fed it until it stopped eating.
sorry to hear that. I hate it when fish jump for water condensation dropsm, thinking it's prey...

Sevastopol

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2019
KG-348
Nice mini wolves. Glad to see the red and purple get along.
Haha, they don’t get along. That photo was taken during a flare battle that they had. It was my 3rd attempt to see if they’d get along. It didn’t work, unfortunately. Thanks everyone for the compliments though, I had my doubts that anyone would respond to this thread.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Haha, they don’t get along. That photo was taken during a flare battle that they had. It was my 3rd attempt to see if they’d get along. It didn’t work, unfortunately. Thanks everyone for the compliments though, I had my doubts that anyone would respond to this thread.
I see.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store