Every fish I own likes Massivore pellets except _________

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Who in your tanks will eat other pellets, flake or wafers but turns their nose up at massivore? Fish on live foods don't count! Mine:

Green Sunfish. Tastes it, spits it out, Oscar moves in for the steal.

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
I have a male Jag that is a pellet snob. He only likes floating Hikari Gold and Bio-Gold. But the other day he did eat a small sinking piece of Massivore and didn't spit it out so maybe he'll get hooked like the other fish in the tank.

But I think my water turtles love Massivore more than my fish do.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Wow. What? No wait, yeah I meant 'wow'. What fish do you have?

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
my male jaguar is the only one who does not like them.. he only likes azoo arow pellets.. but he does eat them... i stuff a couple into the jumbo shrimp...what he doesn't know won't hurt him...

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
My Midas will not even touch the stuff. I have to gutload a nightcrawler with it to get him to eat it. I have to do the same with Bio-gold too. He is not into Hikari at all. Loves Omega One. My Red Hook Silver Dollars eat it. They will eat anything!

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
None of my fish like it. They will only eat OSI Sinking pellets. No flakes nothing... other than shrimp pellets. lol.

I've got 4 fronts, 5 Jacks (3 small-2 breeding pair), clown loaches, a para pleco, a common pleco, zebra loaches, and Earth Eaters.

Speaking of feeding... what are some ways to get a fish to eat?

My breeding Jacks I haven't seen eat since day 1, -but I know they eat feeders- and my Fronts only eat once a week IF that.

the other guys eat like pigs.

LBathory

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2008
New Jersey
only one of my stubborn dats wont take it. he has to be hand fed shrimp or he wont eat.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store