exile? :(

VT2011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2007
South Carolina
i recently bought 3 new pbass...(said that too many times)...i purchased 3 because....somethin about a pack and they were 6 dollars each. it looks as if i have two that are the same type and one that is another type. or it could be that it is just really stressed it looks different. They are about 3 inches and the two swim freely while the one hides by the heater and if he comes out he gets chased off. he has to be extremely sneaky to get any food. could it be that the two paired off? toooooo early for that??? different type??? female?? somethin??

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
Sounds familiar, When we brought Dozer home we bought two other peacock bass with him. Dozer and Happy Dude hung out and grew together, never had any problem, except the occasional game of "you can't catch me".

But the 3rd one never got his colors back and vanished completely in about 48 hours.. (presumably into digestive confinement).

sabotage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Outside Philly
when there stresses they show there "war paint" and usually hideon the bottom..Pics would be better to judge the variant of the bass..If y just got them, they should be fine in a day or so....Have they eaten yet??? Show us some pics..Keep the temp up to around 86 for juvi's and watch for any sign of ich...

VT2011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2007
South Carolina
they have eaten plenty, they are all monos. i posted an id topic earlier and that is what they were said to be. they have been fighting a tad lately some im gonna guess that is why he is so much more stressed then the others.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store