Exotic goldfish aficionados here?

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
I started this fish keeping fanatism by keeping goldfishes...but I only got for the japanese buffalo ranchus..they are really cute viewed from the top...

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
RockyGoldy said:
I started this fish keeping fanatism by keeping goldfishes...but I only got for the japanese buffalo ranchus..they are really cute viewed from the top...

Nice! You have pics ? Theres not enough exposure here in the US for Grade A showpiece quality goldfish.

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
redtailfool said:
Nice! You have pics ? Theres not enough exposure here in the US for Grade A showpiece quality goldfish.
hahaha dude....that was about 7-8 years ago when I last owned them...during those times...digital cameras are nothing in sight yet!!

haha...

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
i used to keep more than 50 gold fishes. many of them were fancy tail goldfishes and i had the ones with the growth in their heads, then I have 'em away to this lady wen i moved to my new house. now I have cichlids and other types of fish but not goldfish.

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
d20monsteroscar20 said:
i used to keep more than 50 gold fishes. many of them were fancy tail goldfishes and i had the ones with the growth in their heads, then I have 'em away to this lady wen i moved to my new house. now I have cichlids and other types of fish but not goldfish.
The headgrowth is actually known as 'Wens'

:p

amindbesideitself

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2005
Nothern VA
I have a 90 gal pond with about 3 7-8" Comet fantail type goldfish and 2 Common large goldfish and inside in my 30 gallon I have a 4" Black Moor, a 6 1/2" Comet , and a 1 1/2" Gray Moor mixed in with some small common feeders I grow for my oscar.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store