Expecting puppies

kingofthejungle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2012
Virginia
I'm a little disappointed I was hoping for at least 2 more. However they are all healthy. Vet appointment is scheduled for monday morning for dewclaws and tails docked. I think it sucks that ill have to dock their tails just to be able to sell them. My wife and kids are begging to keep one brindle female. I'm trying to veto that though. I told my oldest sons if I sell her I'll buy them both something cool. B.b. guns go carts or ps4 something that doesn't require me waking up twice a night for a few months. With only 6 I have more demand than I do puppies! I do know that one of the pups will go to a ranch in southern VA to work. I also may be placing one to be a service dog.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
congradulations again and so glad they are all healthy... they look great..good job

kingofthejungle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2012
Virginia
At the vet getting tails docked and dewclaws removed. Persia was seriously pissed when we took the pups out I had to put her in her crate. The vet is going pretty quickly though.

kingofthejungle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2012
Virginia
Yeah it sucks but I don't want to keep them all and I'm not giving them away so it had to be done. I got a pretty good deal though and it was quick. They said the sutures will come out in a week or two if not snip them off.

kingofthejungle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2012
Virginia
uploadfromtaptalk1378658507155.jpgAll the puppies are sold they are 4 weeks they'll all be going home the first weekend in October. They are eating food. Just wormed them again for the second time. Built this whelping pen. And switched to pine shavings from newspaper I find it smells better and the pups stay cleaner. Its also cheaper gotta love tractor supply. uploadfromtaptalk1378658734592.jpg
I lined the the floor using cheap linoleum tiles from lowes it makes it easy to wipe up and sanitize.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store