MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Caracal,I see them for sale quite often in Florida listings and relatively cheap compared to Savannah cats but there are other costs involved with their keeping which an run pretty high.
I know. I see them often here. I know their diet needs some kind of raw bird such as turkey or chicken. They do need cages though. The price would probably be within pricey-I-will-think-about-it zone. Also, exotic vets cost a LOT of money. Most cat and dog vets won't take F5 and above Savannah's (I know this because my sister watches vet shows 24/7). You need to go to exotic animal vets, which can cost upwards of $500 every checkup. Even my tortoises cost a lot of money for bi-yearly checkups.

Reactions: Deadeye

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I know. I see them often here. I know their diet needs some kind of raw bird such as turkey or chicken. They do need cages though. The price would probably be within pricey-I-will-think-about-it zone. Also, exotic vets cost a LOT of money. Most cat and dog vets won't take F5 and above Savannah's (I know this because my sister watches vet shows 24/7). You need to go to exotic animal vets, which can cost upwards of $500 every checkup. Even my tortoises cost a lot of money for bi-yearly checkups.
What kind of tortoises do you have?

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I found this cat in my neighbors backyard While pet-sitting chickens (?). It’s about 6 months. They’ve never seen it. I walked around looking for the owner and knocking on doors. Nobody knew whos it was. So I brought it back to the house, snuck it into my room without the other cats noticing, and it’s been in my room for a couple days. She’s so sweet! I named her Iris. I posted on Nextdoor, Craigslist, and even put up fliers. If we don’t find the owner in the next week, we‘ll be putting her up for adoption ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store