Eye balling this pair of marbles... hmm

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Would kill for that quality over here......

It's too bad you weren't over here - I'd gladly give you a Lince for just one of them.......

Marbles are easily one of the nicest rays in existence. People should start treating them as such.

Reactions: Bigfishnut

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa

It's too bad you weren't over here - I'd gladly give you a Lince for just one of them.......

Marbles are easily one of the nicest rays in existence. People should start treating them as such.

greenerinks

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2014
Shanghai, China
So I decided to move on this pair. they have started feeding aggressively already. The two are around 12" and the male has fully developed claspers so I'm thinking it may not grow so much larger. The male has a injury before but is recovering. Also noticed both male and female have one side of their back that pops out way more instead having both extended. Not sure if this has any harmful sides, they look pretty healthy to me. After looking at them for awhile, I now realize how special they are.. just look at them...

IMG_9898.JPG

IMG_9901.JPG

IMG_9950.JPG

IMG_9890.JPG

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Outstanding!

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
So I decided to move on this pair. they have started feeding aggressively already. The two are around 12" and the male has fully developed claspers so I'm thinking it may not grow so much larger. The male has a injury before but is recovering. Also noticed both male and female have one side of their back that pops out way more instead having both extended. Not sure if this has any harmful sides, they look pretty healthy to me. After looking at them for awhile, I now realize how special they are.. just look at them...

if you mean they have a lump on one side of their stomach area (on their back for rays) then thats normal for mine and is affected by the amount and type of food you feed them.

they are great marbles and i agree with db . they should get more credit as they are smaller and harder to keep than other rays. fantastic rays though. good luck with them.

greenerinks

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2014
Shanghai, China
Thanks for letting me know that's normal since it's always been pretty even for my other stingray species. They are happy and swimming around a lot, even more active than my BD. It's really fun to watch them feed. I witnessed the male chase my Tigrinis around the tank After having a piece of market shrimp snatched away. He was so flipping mad, hilarious.

Reactions: SHARK13

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
IMG_0188.JPG IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0192.JPG

They are over here, I saw this one at my LFS today.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
They all look nice during the peak of thier life here, but most don't stay nice. That's the difference between thier expensive top shelf grade and our lil LFS jems.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store