F1 A. Festae (True Red Terror Cichlid) 50% off Limited Time, Shipped from NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Email: FlatFishLeo@yahoo.com
Parents: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?523800-Meet-my-Wild-Festae-Breeders!!!

Here's the final offers for those who have missed out on these F1 Ecuadorian Festae fry I have been selling. I was keeping a group for myself, but as you can see from my tanks I need space for a large batch of F1 UmbeeKing Festae fry I am raising. These fish are not your typical 1/2-1" fry, these babies are a sold 2.5-3" and also 3.5-4" fish. These guys are solid thick cichlids, we all know that it takes a lot of time and food to get Festae this size.

Any Past Buyer please feel free to post pics and comments if you're a satisfied buyer, don't post anything if you're un-satisfied! LoL

Email me with you zip code and I will send you a quote (FlatFishLeo@yahoo.com), please email me as I don't reply to PM's fast. Please specify how many and what size fish you'd like that will give me a better idea on box size and weight. Larger fry need to be bagged individually as they fight in the bag. I triple re-enforced bags with pure oxygen, in a styrofoam box, heat pack in a card board box.

Typically priced at $10 an inch, so I'm offering them at almost 50% off!

2.5-3" fry are $15 each
3.5-4" fry are $25 each

Note: I'm also going to sell off a few other fish from my collection, Location X Magdalena Umbee 2-3.5", Nicraguense 3-4.5", Barred Midas 3-5", and a few Umbee King F2 Festae from last batch. Email me with questions.

Email me if you'd like a group discount, I'm pretty firm on these prices as these are so limited.

Parents: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?523800-Meet-my-Wild-Festae-Breeders!!!

I ship Only FedEx Overnight, live arrival guaranteed, you must send me photo 1 hour after shipment with the tails cut off the fish. No exceptions.

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Bump for the bad grammar, I'm trying to do too many things at once. I didn't proof read. The Fry I'm raising up after these are F2 UK Festae!

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Means they are Anarchists, mate.

Ditto on the tail cutting off thing...and just like the 'ID this Fish' threads are always Loch Ness sighting quality, DOA photos are always blurry too...at least IME.

Great DEAL tho, and the size is KEY here guys, you really don't wanna waste that time on 1" fishes, GLWS

Royaldoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2011
SoCal
Bump! Nice looking babies!

Deep Blue Sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2010
Alameda Ca

Deep Blue Sea