F3 Nicaraguan Blue Dovii

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
My male is around 14 to 15 inches. Isaac always had a great collection/selection of cichlids from dovii, festae, haitiensis and istlanum.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
nice! Im guessing my dovii is around there or so. I really liked the haitiensis he had. hope he comes back!

man that is nice
can not wait for mine to get that size
THanks! dont worry it will get there. Soon :D

top dog

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2013
South Africa
beast of a fish
what is your set up
what are other fish in the tank
my guy is 10inches and would not even try putting rocks with him in a 300 gallon

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Nice update. Gotta love a monster Dovii, still looking great.
Thanks bro! the coloration awesome! I dig it!

Yup beautiful male!!! Wish I was closer I'd pick him up

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
THanks bro! :D I Would ship but the risk to great. But I decided to keep him. I picked up 180g just for himself! Just gotta fix it up. Then his new home :D

beast of a fish
what is your set up
what are other fish in the tank
my guy is 10inches and would not even try putting rocks with him in a 300 gallon
thanks, Its 240g 8x2x2 with around 25+ bichirs, RD, Psittacus, Pacu, Clownknife. I used to have driftwood in the tank but i took it out cause all my tiny bichirs never came out so that was an issue. The dovii didnt really try to claim it. but other then that. my setup is plain. just blacksand. pretty much bare. I grown out this guy since he was 2.5" I dont know if its cause he was raised in community but he is pretty docile. Now he is the boss of the tank. put down the Ck to #2

026.JPGView attachment 1042342

026.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store