F3 Nicaraguan Blue Dovii

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
UPDATE! vid was filmed 12-31-14
[video=youtube;aNxjnQKHpik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNxjnQKHpik&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Pics are 2015 :D
013.JPG032.JPG

013.JPG

032.JPG

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
Great looking beast.

tsmith50

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2015
charlotte nc
I am encouraged now........I can't wait till mine gets that big.....mine has similar color patterns with the greenish tint on his face and the white spots on his jaw.....and the anal, dorsal and tail fins have that pretty turquoise color. Sorry I don't have any pics, I will soon though.

Great looking Fish you got there !

I would like to have all three kinds of Dovii as wet pets, yellow, costa and nicaraguan, all males and all in there own tanks.

"Thats just my two cents" .....LOL !

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Great looking beast.
I am encouraged now........I can't wait till mine gets that big.....mine has similar color patterns with the greenish tint on his face and the white spots on his jaw.....and the anal, dorsal and tail fins have that pretty turquoise color. Sorry I don't have any pics, I will soon though.

Great looking Fish you got there !

I would like to have all three kinds of Dovii as wet pets, yellow, costa and nicaraguan, all males and all in there own tanks.

"Thats just my two cents" .....LOL !
hahaha thanks! :D Gluck on 3 kinds. For me he is a really cool fish! But the aggression is what i cant handle. Getting worse and worse as he gets bigger.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store