Status
Not open for further replies.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
repair said:
I'm not sure what it takes but thats how most people ship to me. My airport has continental and southwest.

I like it because the fish aren't in the box more them 10hours.

Let me know. :thumbsup:

I'll look into it and hopefully we can work something out. :)

Just get back to me with what you want on the list.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
i may have found somebody who wants them locally repair, but i may have the fahakas available if your still interested

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
Glad to hear you found someone close to you.... the puffers are what I wanted anyway but if you add shipping it's not a good deal for either of us. :cry:

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
fed ex overnight is pretty reliable and relatively cheap, in the 35 dollar range. We can work something out hopefully. I want them going to a nice house and I'd rather lose money that way than trading them into the lfs for some crap credit.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
i paid 65 total for the three of them including shipping so I just really want to break even. I'm not trying to make any money on these little fellas

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
just pm me if your interested in them Repair. Rallys might want one of the little tikes. They all take pellets or something other than live food, but 2 of them suffered a little through the change and are a bit thin. But atleast theyre not on live food only :)

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
well, ive got the fahakas and the lone spectabile left

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store