Fake Fish Youtube video

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
One of my friends is from Brazil, and she caught a Geophagus of some sort (not sure what kind, and she also didn't know she even caught a Geophagus, lol).
well that's probably because geos are native to brazil

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Fake or not, he threw tilapia 'back' into the sewer. Shouldn't he be arrested?
He should be charged or something to begin with for putting aquarium fish into public waterways, even if it's for like an hour. I know I talk about the canals being pretty closed ecosystems for the most part outside of flooding and whatnot but he is still introducing foreign and aquarium pathogens to the waterways. People like him are the reason we get scares about the aquarium trade getting banned every other year.

The "dolphin" in this video is ageneiosus magoi (on Kevin@TUIC Kevin@TUIC 's website rn for $45, which I don't know how he got a hold of, but), he threw that in a sewer for this video too.

Some of the fish he puts in his "traps" and sends into hell come back up dead, so he's probably popping up on the radar for some animal abuse charge or something. Pretty sure he made a video where he released a bunch of pea puffers into a drainage ditch and played "find the needle in the haystack" with them for a few hours in another video.

There's a lot of these guys in florida exploiting the gimmick of "ooh florida has all these crazy exotic species" when most of the time they're the ones releasing the fish into wherever they're catching them. The fish they do keep are kept in awful conditions and often end up dying relatively shortly after being kept, with the poor acting in the videos being played off as "oh no I don't know what happened to my bass" like uh, maybe because you kept it in shrek's bath for like a year with 20 other fish and no waterchanges. catch em all fishing, rawwfishing, the dude we're talking about in this thread and like one or two other guys do this.

At the very least blacklist these guys from buying fish in Florida.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store