Fake news weathermen!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I admit, they are normally pretty accurate...but no more so than before they got the dang computer helping them out, and certainly no further into the future.

But...Peaky Blinders!!!! I love that series, some of the best TV I've ever seen! Didn't know they were continuing it, that's great to hear. :)

Is that what delayed the production of the final season? Did they have to wait for the rare event of a significant snowfall in England, and then strike quickly before it all melted away? :)
They are a little behind with filming but that's all down to Covid. It seems like forever since season 5 was aired. But yeah, it looks like season 6 is well underway, i believe it will be aired early 2022 but we'll see. I've read that although this will be the last season it will not be the complete end of peaky blinders. The makers are well aware of its huge popularity and there are already plans in the pipeline for a spin off movie.

Apparently the biggest names in world cinema have been ringing the makers up asking if they can be in the last season. The likes of Samuel L Jackson and Brad Pitt, amongst others. Everyone, it seems, absolutely love it.

Reactions: jjohnwm

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
This is just the excuse I need for a binge re-watch of the whole series. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it...:)

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
This is just the excuse I need for a binge re-watch of the whole series. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it...:)
Once i've watched a series it's very rare that i'll go back and rewatch the whole thing. I've only ever done it once and that was with "Breaking Bad". What I usually do when a new season of one of my favourite shows comes out is just watch the last episode of the previous season just to jog my memory. Which is a must for my flailing memory, I can't remember for the life in me how season 5 of peaky blinders ended, lol.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
About 3 days ago breaking record temperatures of 80° now to mid 60's and night temps lower 50's. Our Meteorologist are pretty accurate also.

Reactions: deeda

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
View attachment 1457277
Although the shot above is not then.
We had a similar storm May 10th 1991.
Haha, it looks like you were planning a barbecue too, and then you got dumped on, what a bummer, lol.

By the way, what the hell is that thing, it looks like the abominable snowman, which I suppose is quite apt, lol.

Reactions: tlindsey

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
Haha, it looks like you were planning a barbecue too, and then you got dumped on, what a bummer, lol.

By the way, what the hell is that thing, it looks like the abominable snowman, which I suppose is quite apt, lol.
Romanian sheep dog.
Still have it here in Panama, but needs frequent hair cuts, its over 100 in dog years.
62A1BA81-DD7F-4572-8F73-503AF597F775_1_201_a.jpeg
We had the BBQ anyway.
It became a Jan 1st tradition to BBQ no matter what the weatherman said, after an oven bit the dust one NYD.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store