FAVORITE LURE FORUM!!!!!!

jdiidy271

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
new york
cool i cant beleive it!!! i nevr have caught a pike in my life.......

cartersvillealex

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2006
morgantown, wv
$$mok3d;2099602; said:
1/4oz white bucktail jig

I agree, though I would go with a 1/2 oz with a chartreuse trailer. I have caught a ton of stripers, hybrids, spots, lmb, and even some walleye and channel cats while trolling bucktails. Even better on an umbrella rig :D

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
I fish everything, but I have had most of my fish on various soft plastics as of late, Senko's and Hula grubs are my current go to's.

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
Strike King floating lizard in purple. LMB love it. Drag it over some lilly pads and the LMB explode out of the water for it.

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
I have a couple. up here in NY it's Cocktail Bluefish season, and no fish competes for a light tackle gamefish. these little guys will rip up a whole Silverside on a hook in 2 feet of water. They bite the tail off, then one of them either takes another bite or a big one eats the whole thing. Put 2 hooks on and you have a legit chance for a double hookup. Fishing with lures is fun, especially a surge tube under a popping cork. crazy surface strikes.
but today and yesterday I didn't have one. So I used a tiny chrome spoon that mysteriousely appeared in my garage. I have never bought one, so it mustv'e been old but it's not rusty! Spooky. It looks like an unlabeled Kastmaster. It has tailwagging action that I have landed at least 4 Ccktail Blues over the last 2 days.
Also hight on my list is the Gizit Little Tough Guy. I've caught Cocktails on it (great surface strike. The thing darts around like a real baitfish.) And the jighead with a chartruse grub tail is deadly on Bluegills and Bullhead Catfish from Clove Lake.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store