Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2012
Arlington, WA
In no particular Order

MarioKart (64)
Harvest Moon (NES)
Lost Vikings (NES)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (64)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (64)
The legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC)
Animal Crossing (DS)
Pokémon Red (GB)

Since the Wii and WiiU I haven't enjoyed Nintendo and still opt to play older consoles.
wind waker and majora's mask are some of my favorite zelda gamesanf
they are making a wind waker for the wiiU

Nova 8

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
South Australia
wind waker and majora's mask are some of my favorite zelda gamesanf
they are making a wind waker for the wiiU
That's cause the WiiU is so crap no developers will make games for it so Nintendo has to rehash old games. Nintendo lost me when they made gaming active, I got plenty of hobbies to keep me active when I want to play games I want to lounge about and veg out. I don't watch tv and rarely watch many movies or downloaded series so gaming time is lazy time.

kissofcrimson

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2010
North Carolina, USA
www.facebook.com
Anything Pokemon or Donkey Kong I played. Also love the Banjo Kazooie series, Mario Sunshine, Turok and Conkers bad fur day.

hey guys and gals to get this conversation going again i wanted to ask you guys what are the 3 scariest NINTENDO boss you have faced and feel free to post a picture of the boss or a Google image search, don't forget final bosses count too.

but for me the scariest Nintendo bosses are
1. Giygas from mother 2 (don't ask how the game designer came up with him)
2. Nightmare from metroid fusion
3. Motherbrain from the metroid series
Not a scary boss but scary in general. I remember there was this one game for Nintendo 64 that I only played a few times cuz it scared me so bad. I believe you were a woman (might of been a guy, don't remember) and your in this creepy courtyard that had bats and werewolves would come out of the corridors attached to the courtyard.. I have no idea what that game was but I always ended up dying cuz I would freeze up and not shoot the werewolves, just try to run away. lol

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
^Conker's bad fur day was the best game ever. Unfortunately that's one of the only games I can't get to work on the n64 emulator for Android but we still have a working super nintendo with mario (1, 2, and 3), street fighter II, frogger, the lion king (awesome game lol), and a few other random ones.

For original nintendo my favorites were excite bike and kirby, and as much as I hate to admit it, I just recently beat pokemon fire red on a gameboy advance emulator :p

kissofcrimson

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2010
North Carolina, USA
www.facebook.com
^Conker's bad fur day was the best game ever. Unfortunately that's one of the only games I can't get to work on the n64 emulator for Android but we still have a working super nintendo with mario (1, 2, and 3), street fighter II, frogger, the lion king (awesome game lol), and a few other random ones.

For original nintendo my favorites were excite bike and kirby, and as much as I hate to admit it, I just recently beat pokemon fire red on a gameboy advance emulator :p
There's a lion king game for n64? Never heard of it but that's too cool.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

hemiboo

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Charleston, SC
So many awesome choices...

Conkers bad fur day
Mariocart
Mario 3
Final Fantasy VII
A Boy And His Blob

Not in order but all great games with plenty of replay value.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Catfish Pownage 63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2012
Arlington, WA

darn how can i forget conker's bad fur day i love that game

Akuma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2013
Kyoto/Japan
All Zeldas, Biohazard, Metroid Prime, Perfect Dark, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Mass Effect, Halo. Skyrim.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store