Feeding my snakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
I have a question abt feeding my snakehead, i can get abt 8 really cheap guppies for abt $2US. Do you think its a good idea to feed them to my snakehead? Just wondering coz they swim pretty slow, and the regualr feeding fish that i can get swim pretty damn fast. My pirahnas had problems catching them to eat?

Thanks

sohfatfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
S'pore
It shouldnt be a problem just that it would burn a big hole in your pocket... 8 for USD2 isnt very cheap for feeder fish.. Just feed them the normal feeder, your monsterfishes willl get to them sooner or later in the confines of an aquarium. Besides isnt it more interesting to see you pets hunt for food? :D

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
I suppose but, he's still kind of a youngen. If i get feeders they come in a bag of approx. 15 to 30 depending on the size for abt 75cents US. Obviously the bigger the feeder you're gonna get less of them. And i'm leaving in two weeks to go back to Uni. And my dads gonna be taking care of him. and well its complicated. But i think i'mma stick to dried food while i'm gone.

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
i have a rainbow snakehead. It's pretty fast but still a youngen. I'l try it out anyways

centaur

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2005
Singapore
I feed my panaw snakeheads with feeder guppies. 1 bag of 50 guppies sells for around S$2 in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store