Feeding the Common Pleco Veggies

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Maybe you should start eating good photographers ewurm, or at least those that are better than you. Eventually you'll be the best, but I guess there wouldn't be any photographers left on the planet but you at that point huh?

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Maybe you should start eating good photographers ewurm, or at least those that are better than you. Eventually you'll be the best, but I guess there wouldn't be any photographers left on the planet but you at that point huh?
and with that ewurm whips out his Polaroid A310 Digital Camera and lunges for wyldfya with a few devestating blows to the head. Wyldfya can just get his hands on his zucchini (they were on sale the other day), and suddenly...the tables are turned. one has been shoved up ewurms nose, the next is aimed somewhere else...

when will the fighting end?

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
HAHA THATS AWESOME! The fighting ends when the fat lady sings. Wait maybe I don't wanna see that.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
and with that ewurm whips out his Polaroid A310 Digital Camera and lunges for wyldfya with a few devestating blows to the head. Wyldfya can just get his hands on his zucchini (they were on sale the other day), and suddenly...the tables are turned. one has been shoved up ewurms nose, the next is aimed somewhere else...

when will the fighting end?
The only thing the Polaroid a310 is good for...hit someone with it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store