FELON SPY! See whose living in your neighborhood!

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
The TRUST;1817646; said:
Sorry guys if it's bogus. I meant well. I just thought it was something useful but turns out it isn't accurate.

My apologies.
No problem. With all the bogus sites out there, it's bound to happen!

chesterfieldzoo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2008
michigan
I clicked it 6 times and each time it was different and then finally it said done. I think it can only show so many each time. I don't know any of the names around me.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Rapists, Robbers, And 2nd degree assault with a deadly weapon.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
I just looked at this site and When I looked at where I live now there was alot of ppl on there (kinda scary lol) but when I looked at where my parents live (out in the country) there was like lots of names there too and where houses where that I knew the ppl there was a name and it deffinitly wasn't who lived there. And it was a house this family built. It had to be there house b/c there was only two houses on that road and there were two pins on that road. So idk if that site is entirly correct or up to date. Still good to know

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
koop171;1819644; said:
I just looked at this site and When I looked at where I live now there was alot of ppl on there (kinda scary lol) but when I looked at where my parents live (out in the country) there was like lots of names there too and where houses where that I knew the ppl there was a name and it deffinitly wasn't who lived there. And it was a house this family built. It had to be there house b/c there was only two houses on that road and there were two pins on that road. So idk if that site is entirly correct or up to date. Still good to know
Read some former posts.

This link is 100% bogus! It really bothers me because this kind of thing is DESIGNED to spread fear and increase hatred!

Trust, you may want to edit the original post, people need to know that this is B.S.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store