festae pair

TillmanCJ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2017
I'm aloud to upload video now.:) Here's me present pair. They had only been in that tank for about 4 hours when I took the vid.
Here's a slide show of one of my many pairs of the past..
Very nice! How is your pair personality wise? I've hear that festae can be boring or non interactive

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
Not glass banging like umbee and Dovii. Defo not boring imo. If it's a reaction you looking for then anyone of the first two would be better suited if you have the room.

Reactions: TillmanCJ

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Very nice! How is your pair personality wise? I've hear that festae can be boring or non interactive
If I have lead you to believe there boring I never meant to. They are definitely not a boring fish to keep. Just in my experience they are not the glass banging, fight the gravel vac, touchy kind of cichlids the some other species are.

TillmanCJ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2017
If I have lead you to believe there boring I never meant to. They are definitely not a boring fish to keep. Just in my experience they are not the glass banging, fight the gravel vac, touchy kind of cichlids the some other species are.
Not at all man. I'm just very indecisive as you can tell from all of my threads lol I like to know every little detail about everything before making decisions. Festae are VERY pretty and quite the impressive pair that I would want, but I also love it when fish recognize their owner and get excited

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store