Few pics of my snow leopard pup

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
So bright! I love the pattern and colors on the snow. ANd the tank is dirty. Its aged ;) ANd the algae makes the color of the leopard pop even more. Cant wait to see a couple more added to the tank! Thanks again for sharing!

Reactions: MEDHBSI

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Thats a stingray.. probably the only kind i'd pay fancy ray money for.. people can keep their albino pearls and multiple a's and pluses just to be able to decide who's got the nicest toys..

just give me one of those and they can present me with an albino million islands ultra bd of death and general awesomeness and the snow leo will still be king!

Great purchase and it will be awesome to see it grow! Oh, don't rid yourself of the motoro btw, many times it feels like people just change their stock like its a new phone and you got to have the latest and coolest.. a man with a snow leopard AND a motoro shows atleast people like me that a keeper has some depth.. i like motoros for their calm and collected temper, bullet proofness and thoughtful curiosity..

i'm looking for a standard leo right now and i cant find one for the life of me.. only bd and bd hybrids.. se germans sort of stopped breeding leos since theres more money in the "nicer" rays and now i cant find what i want haha..

dont get me wrong, i'm absolutely not bashing fancy and expensive rays or their keepers and i'm not a bitter low baller who cant have the good candy, it just gets out of hand when adults who just dropped 1000$'s can't appreciate another being unless it's sold as "aaaaaaa+++++++++".. it's about being able to appreciate your 70's pick up and your brand new lambo for what they are despite their differences..

Uhm, yeah.. i'm just gonna go hug a tree and worship stalin now.. funny how it works, i was gonna type "great stingray" and it just became a monster of a message..

Once again, dream stingray! More pics!

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
MEDHBSI MEDHBSI how about an update?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store