few pics of my temesis.

ownbigfish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
wisconsin
thanks everyone.

to those who post pics: nice looking tems.

to those who are still searching for tems: hopefully u guys get lucky and find some. I got lucky on these guys.

LO J

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2008
Orlando, fl.
Hey guys awesome tems. I was Jwn who had the biggest one on here and how big do they actually get in aquariums? I see the stuff on the net but I was Jwn first hand... Just picked up one a few days ago got lucky lol but I know the feeling of looking and not being able to find one it took me 3yrs but it happened so good luck to all I'm sure you guys will sooner or later.

Venom SS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
Texas
Alot of people arent keeping them anymore because they cant properly house them as adults. 300-400g just wont cut it. 120x48x? would be considered a minimum for one adult, possibly 2 with no other fish. These are the giants of the cichla world! a 24" Orino would be an accomplishment. A 24" Tem is just hitting its stride lol.

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Alot of people arent keeping them anymore because they cant properly house them as adults. 300-400g just wont cut it. 120x48x? would be considered a minimum for one adult, possibly 2 with no other fish. These are the giants of the cichla world! a 24" Orino would be an accomplishment. A 24" Tem is just hitting its stride lol.
and not to many people research tems before buying them..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store