FH Kamfa - Help me groom this Kamfa

Jonatz_08

Exodon
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Hope you can help me provide tips in grooming my newly bought Kamfa around 1.5 inch ( 1 mo old?) . Can you help me what family/IDKamfa FH.jpg this kamfa belong ( is it GB /King Kamfa?).

Reactions: Coggire

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Hi Everyone,

Hope you can help me provide tips in grooming my newly bought Kamfa around 1.5 inch ( 1 mo old?) . Can you help me what family/IDView attachment 1450475 this kamfa belong ( is it GB /King Kamfa?).
It would just be a Kamfa. King Kamfa is just a coin term they use for selling higher grade Kamfas. GB's look nothing like yours, I'll post a couple pics of a GB and GB Fader and you'll see the difference in color and pearling between them and a Kamfa. You could call it a King Kamfa if ya wanted to but it's still just a higher grade Kamfa by the end of the day, with or without the fancy title.

elvis-flowerhorn.jpg

images.jpeg

Jonatz_08

Exodon
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
It's a nice fish with lots of potential. Get a quality food from northfin or NLS, maintain water quality, give fish enough room, set temperature to 82, you should be good.

Optionally you can use mirror, put it next to the tank for 15-20 minutes everyday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store