FH on ebay

Paintsn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2006
LoNg BeAcH, cA.
fishlover88;1060591; said:
Cruising ebay and found this, thought that the flowerhorn crowd would dig it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AAAA-GRADE-...9809631QQihZ009QQcategoryZ66795QQcmdZViewItem
nice and great fish.. but too bad the seller isnt trustworthy..

He's a scammer.. he's pretty well known..He is also on Aquabid and have numerous accounts, and have been ban or warned by Mark from Aquabid. .. the he usually uses other peeps fish pic to scam.. so yes please do beware of this person..

fishlover88

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
Aurora, CO
definately some good info, i wasnt trying to get anybody to buy it, i just found it, and thought i would show it off, cause it is a gorgeous fish.

SiApA2

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2007
Australia
nice fish but the guy has no feedback whats so ever, just be careful when buying online. alot of scammers these days.

fishtankdork

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
pa
yea. this guy is a known scammer to the flowerhorn communinty.
any seller from elmhurts ny awlays has aaaa+ fish and lots for cheap.... my ass

the few people that have brought fish <the two suckers that didn't know better> from him have recieved totaly diff fish that weren't even pictured and they were butt ugly. he has been reported to ebay and aqua bid many times but he just keeps coming up with new names. he used to be LOUHANLOUHAN and a couple of other names befor flowerhornusa banned him, ebay banned him, and then aquabid, now every week a new myseterious seller from elmhurst has aaaa+ fish,<the best part about it is all the pictures are stolen from flowerhornusa and flowerhornrus so if u frequent thoose sites chances are thoose fish look fimilar>someone one just needs to sew him for false advertising.

well gl with buying fish, but remeber , the first part of being lucky is smart.
do constant backround checks on sellers
ask for updated pics of fish constantly to know u r recieving the same fish as pictured
and don't do bussiness with shady people/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store