Finally Getting a Red Dragon

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
I haven't even gotten it yet, so I'm not positive its dead but I am not getting my hopes up. Right now its has been in Memphis TN for the last 3 hours according to Fedex. If it can get to Portland before late tonight I might be able to pick it up.

patatmblife

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
Canada
I'm sorry, but I think it's Fedex's fault. Because today I was supposed to get my flowerhorn delivered to me in Canada from the USA and the seller told me Fedex told him he shouldn't send it because we got a snow storm up north that will most likely cause delay at the airport and end up in a dead fish. Fedex made a good call in my case and my fish will be delivered Monday now.

patatmblife

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
Canada
Did you ask if they would let you pick it up? Anyways, good luck.

Chrisplosion;4838791; said:
Damn it, it seems like everything that can go wrong is going wrong. They won't deliver him tomorrow even if they get the package because its Saturday. So I won't get him till Monday.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
patatmblife;4839017; said:
Did you ask if they would let you pick it up? Anyways, good luck.
If it gets here tomorrow before they close I might be able to pick it up they said. Their Customer Service is retarded.

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
this is the reason why usually make friend with LFSs around me so they are more likely take the risk of dead fish for me and I'm just go pick the good fish from them !
Anyway, sorry for your situation !

Chicklette

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
Wow, very nice. Congrats!

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
Chicklette;4839478; said:
Wow, very nice. Congrats!
if you read all of the comments, you may want to take the congrats back !

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
HungDang;4839100; said:
this is the reason why usually make friend with LFSs around me so they are more likely take the risk of dead fish for me and I'm just go pick the good fish from them !
Anyway, sorry for your situation !
Agree...you let them order for you and you just pick it up. Unless you do USPS express, I never had any delay with it regardless of the weather and what not. Different people with different experience I guess?...:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store