finally got them!

maximus1006

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
ny
Hey scott. We need to thank mike from Jurassic aquatics for all his help in this presses. Thanks mike and kevin..
Sent from my MB855 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Hey scott. We need to thank mike from Jurassic aquatics for all his help in this presses. Thanks mike and kevin..
Sent from my MB855 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
i didnt know they were in on it also. thanks to them also.

yous are lookin good. you tank does look empty now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Sooo....Can we take a time out here, Sir? The fat white one is new....aaand the fat black one is the FG, right? or is that the other new one? And is 'Tropical Gar' their official designation?

Wait.... The little fat one's the florida!? Holy poop!! Those two are huge!! :WHOA:

Oh, BTW, they are very lovely. I can't wait to come see them!
the two largest ones are tropical gars. they are the new ones. my fat florida is in there also.

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
thanks
yes. spotted and gator are the only two i dont have. i can get gators all day long just dont want to yet. spotteds are a different story.

if I can find someone or know how to ship them, I can send you some of the fish I caught. Most of them will have this similar zigzag pattern after recover from being pull up on the shore:
IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
lan- you will find some just keep looking. i was looking for a while and these came from someone i least expected to sell any.

amy- thanks, now you have to get trops in your collection.

thanks
yes. spotted and gator are the only two i dont have. i can get gators all day long just dont want to yet. spotteds are a different story.

Trops are def on my list.. atm were up to 7 gar.. hoping to pick up a young trop in the future if i can find one at the right price. love growing gar up! Got the ray itch now too... so being careful not to get myself in too deep! If we get this house closed on... then ill be busy building this winter.

and i hear ya about the gators.. anytime i want one my lfs will order me one.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store