Staff member
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Real Name
Rob Finnick
Occupation
Fisheries Biologist
Hello! This might be a bad question. And I feel like I might know the answer to it but am not 100% positive. Anyone know any species of catfish that max out at no more than 12 inches. Please let me know asap.
You'll have better luck getting the answer you seek if you start your own thread to discuss your topic

Mokles

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2019
Real Name
Akif
You'll have better luck getting the answer you seek if you start your own thread to discuss your topic
I definitely agree with you, thing is this webpage sort of complicated and I cant seem to find how to start a new thread

Piscavores:)

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2018
Real Name
Alex
Picture cat, gulper cats, most or all of the syndodontis genus, all Corydoras, rainbow sharks, ghost sharks, and red tail SHARKS NOT CATFISH, also all madtoms but they’re kinda hard to find

To name a few

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mokles

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Real Name
Rob Finnick
Occupation
Fisheries Biologist
I definitely agree with you, thing is this webpage sort of complicated and I cant seem to find how to start a new thread
In the catfish section (where you found this thread) in the top right hand corner, you'll see a blue button that says Post New Thread. Click that, enter your title, ask your question. :)

Piscavores:)

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2018
Real Name
Alex
That is insane, what are you feeding him?!?!
Wasn’t he a fry a week ago:WHOA::jaw::jaw::jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Time to get more tank mates (snacks) lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store