Finally Jau!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Hello! This might be a bad question. And I feel like I might know the answer to it but am not 100% positive. Anyone know any species of catfish that max out at no more than 12 inches. Please let me know asap.
You'll have better luck getting the answer you seek if you start your own thread to discuss your topic

Mokles

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2019
You'll have better luck getting the answer you seek if you start your own thread to discuss your topic
I definitely agree with you, thing is this webpage sort of complicated and I cant seem to find how to start a new thread

Piscavores:)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2018
Picture cat, gulper cats, most or all of the syndodontis genus, all Corydoras, rainbow sharks, ghost sharks, and red tail SHARKS NOT CATFISH, also all madtoms but they’re kinda hard to find

To name a few

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mokles

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I definitely agree with you, thing is this webpage sort of complicated and I cant seem to find how to start a new thread
In the catfish section (where you found this thread) in the top right hand corner, you'll see a blue button that says Post New Thread. Click that, enter your title, ask your question. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store