fish are sctraching themselves

Hasi

Go hard, or go home
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
Australia
It can be a sign of white spot, aka, ich. If you start to see any white spots on the fins or the body of your fish start raising your temperature to 32 gradually at about 2 degrees every 6hrs. Leave it at this temp for about 10days or 3days AFTER the last white spot has gone.

RhomBeusBoi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
Gettin' Crunked
nah, dogg....its cool, yo...some fish just do tha scratchin' to mark territory and display dominance over other tankmates....they like, listen here other homies of tha tank....this is my neighborhood...I am runnin' these streets from now on....aight! check yo self, foos!

RhomBeusBoi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
Gettin' Crunked
also....watch tha fish behavior before they do it..is it the same rocks or same general area...what is he doing after he scratches....duz he go and chase otha fish around when hes done or he more aggressive than usual........if so, probably dominance territory/hood thing...if not and hes just doin it here and there and not bein more aggressive and has not recently taken more territory than might be a water/stress condition....

cenecker

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 15, 2005
Eternal, Impenetrable Darkness
your typing hurts my eyes

Hasi

Go hard, or go home
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
Australia
Ok can we have that in ENGLISH now? How do you turn on SUBTITLES on mfk.com?

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
hmmmm might be nitrates, but i do do 50% waterchanges a week, but the wet-dry overflow is a piece of ****, my dads firends friend did it, and at first i was like WTF IS THIS!! i had to drill to make the openings bigger. And it does more harm than good, plus its a pain in the ass to clean out, i cleaned it out yesterday and it was full of gunk n **** its liek that every week, might be the source of the nitrates, not sure though gunna have ot test the water.

ill try taking pics but the batteries i use arent stong enough to power my digital camera whic his bull****.

thamunsta

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2005
the dark abyss
RhomBeusBoi said:
nah, dogg....its cool, yo...some fish just do tha scratchin' to mark territory and display dominance over other tankmates....they like, listen here other homies of tha tank....this is my neighborhood...I am runnin' these streets from now on....aight! check yo self, foos!
and if them fishes dont respect teh otha fish dawgs iz gon pull out they gats and bust caps AIGHT i got bricks up in here BRICKS i runnin this turf yuh dig!

LOL jk man i had to

RhomBeusBoi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
Gettin' Crunked
it's cool in the game, dogg...jus remember... fo some bein' gangsta its a way of lyfe....you gotta hit those streets and make ends while layin' it down and not lettin' some chickenhead chump yo ass....fish recognize....I feel like fish really relate and understand me....nobody wants ta get chumped, ya know...

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
RhomBeusBoi said:
it's cool in the game, dogg...jus remember... fo some bein' gangsta its a way of lyfe....you gotta hit those streets and make ends while layin' it down and not lettin' some chickenhead chump yo ass....fish recognize....I feel like fish really relate and understand me....nobody wants ta get chumped, ya know...
:hitting:

:screwy:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store