Fish for sale in La Crosse, WI, piraya, RB, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piranhanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2006
wisconsin
Arapaimaman;895708; said:
Look at my avatar,that is a Piraya.I have caught alot of Piraya and Piranhas all over South America and ate alot of different species of Piranhas.Never heard of a Piraya Piranha.

He is a picture of one so you can stop trying to derail my thread and feel educated. Just because you dont believe in Santa dosent mean he dosent exist.

piraya_9inch_lg.jpg

Piranhanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2006
wisconsin
Piranhanut;899604; said:
He is a picture of one so you can stop trying to derail my thread and feel educated. Just because you dont believe in Santa dosent mean he dosent exist.
Maybe you should purchase a book on native fish next time your in that area to find out there are currently over 30 plus different species of Piranha.

Piranhanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2006
wisconsin
This is a Sabertooth Tetra Piraya. Complete different species. There are quite a few fish from that area that are called Pirayas... it just part of their name or classification. This fish by the way is currently in the belly of the biggest RB I have for sale. Id knocked down the divider and ate it.

DSCF1212.JPG

Piranhanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2006
wisconsin
I get a kick out people that know everything. I bet if I asked you a question youd have an answer for it. You are a dip****.

Piranhanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2006
wisconsin
Piranhanut;904293; said:
I get a kick out people that know everything. I bet if I asked you a question you'd have an answer for it. Intelligence just shines in some people. I bet I'd have to wear welders glasses around you and a pair of rubber boots as well.

demjor19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA/OH
do you still have the piraya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store