Fish for Sale......... PA/NJ line

Status
Not open for further replies.

94redvwjetta

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2006
catasauqua PA
I have alot of tanks going right now and I am moving soon and cannot setup another 5 large tanks. I need to possibly downsize a little. I am posting a list of fish if anyone is interested let me know. I am not looking for alot of money for these guys, I just want about what I paid for them and them to go to a good home. I will not ship. Let me know if you want pictures or more info on anything. Also I have alot more Africans and SA/CA so if you want something particular let me know.

AFRICAN CICHLIDS
Ziare Blue Frontosa F - 11" - $100
Livingstoni M -7" - $5
Livingstoni F - 5 1/2" - $5
Kenyi M - 5" - $5
Kenyi F - 5" - $5
Yellow Lab 5" - $5

SA Cichlids
Convict M - 3 1/2" - $4
Jack Dempsey M - 5" - $4
I also have two oscars on EBAY right now if your interested in the link I can post it.

Silver channel catfish - 8" $5

You can have any three for $10 except the Frontosa

94redvwjetta

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2006
catasauqua PA
Not selling any tanks right now. From King of Prussia I am about 1 1/2 hours. If your interested in anything I can meet you with my cost of gas paid(since its so outrageous). Let me know

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Do you know how far you are from Lancaster pa? Any pics of the frontosa?

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
where are you in location to philly if kevin don't take the front I'm interested

94redvwjetta

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2006
catasauqua PA
I am located right next to allentown pa. That should make it alot easier to gauge how far you guys are from me. I will get pics of the front up tomorrow afternoon.

I will get pics of the yellow lab as well but I have no idea on sex of the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store