Fish Room and Indoor Pond 24' by 7' by 4'

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Just went through this whole thread... man im tired hahaha..... best way to spend the day at work on a sat... :) nevertheless AW this project of yours is truly commendable:cool-1:.... your dedication is inspiring.... thanks for sharing all the detailed pics of your project...
Hopefully we can get to see some updates on ur setup.... :naughty: thanks once again..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fishgeek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
California
Just came across this thread and spent the last couple hours going through all 52 pages!! THANK YOU for sharing!! I learned a lot and it was inspiring!

Fishbrains

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
Colorado
:clap:clap:clap:clap Bravo!!!!!!! Now I'm exhausted, been reading for hours. Think I'll go to bed and dream of indoor ponds filled with magnificent fish.

AW7020

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2007
Malaysia
Thanks all, Have been maintaining this with the new bakki type shower and believe me it is no chore at all. Nice and easy. Minimum water changes. Suck up the dirt every 3 months.
The Pond are still stocked with the 12 Asian Arowanas and they are getting bigger and hungrier each day... lol.

This have been a pleasure keeping the pond in condition, did not have any outbreak of any kind except the beginning with some parasites when using the first in pond traditional filter system. Really enjoyed them this several years since then.

Thanks for all your nice, encouraging comments and feedback.
Cheers.

AW7020

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2007
Malaysia
thanks to all for the uplifting and inspiring comments. cheers. Aw
The pond is still going well. The arowanas are now fully grown. 12 in total at the moment

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
WOW
Can't believe I never ever seen this thread
Hats off to you buddy, I believe its one of the top 3 ponds on MFK.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store