Fish Story Aquarium and Rescue, Naples, FL; two 4500 gal 13'x13'x4.5'

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I thought your apur was bigger for some reason
You are probably talking relativism. Being solo or the biggest in a 240 gal and upclose - yeah. In 4500 gal next to 4-footers and a bit farther away from camera - no. :)

That big jau is the tank boss?
The one in the thumbnail? No, this is beta. He lives on the left. Alpha jau, a she, lives on the right, in the premium spot, of course.

great videos thanks! you are taking these with a cell phone ya? mind me asking which version?
Thank you. No. GoPro Hero black 5, couple years old. Was $400 from Walmart.

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
You are probably talking relativism. Being solo or the biggest in a 240 gal and upclose - yeah. In 4500 gal next to 4-footers and a bit farther away from camera - no. :)

The one in the thumbnail? No, this is beta. He lives on the left. Alpha jau, a she, lives on the right, in the premium spot, of course.
I was talking about the big one in the video so I think we are referring to the same fish.
Funny how the sperata oar (sp?) Is practically eating size for the pariba and bullies it. At least it is unless you are seeing damage

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Funny how the sperata oar (sp?) Is practically eating size for the pariba and bullies it. At least it is unless you are seeing damage
Sperata aor. Not quite. The piraiba failed to swallow a rather haggard 2' tsnxrtc hybrid. The aor is 2x thicker and taller bodied and 3' in length. No, I never saw the piraiba answer back to the aor. I've been wondering if it'd ever happen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store