Fish You Regret Getting Rid Of?

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Which fish or fishes do you regret ever getting rid of?... sold? traded? etc. :redface:

Still, to this very day, I regret ever selling my spawning pair of dats, 17" pair of Marulioides, and 18" Endlicheri!! :mad:

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
I actually had a striped talking catfish that was so boreing I had to get rid of it. I wish I had it back because he was actually a really neat fish.

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Phully - for me its Dats too. I had nice widebars and indos before. Anything bigger than 6 inches i regret selling and or trading away. Some rays that i traded kind of haunts me.

spryandspringy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2005
The Lone Star State!
I had to give up all of my fish when I moved half-way across the country last year. I was moving into temporary corporate housing until we found a place to live, so I didn't even have anywhere to set up some temporary tanks and try shipping them. I'm still rebuilding.

:cry:

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
When I was younger.. a bought a 20" Golden Aro from a petstore for $40, because they wanted to get rid of it.. They said it ALWAYS got brought back.. Well the idiot sold it to me for my 65g tank.. Not knowing any better, I take it home. It dosn't eat for 2 weeks.. So I took it back!

If only I knew what I had, and if only I knew how to house it.. :(

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
I had a Tilapia Buttikoferi he was about 14 inches long and I had him for about 3 years well i had this guy in a 29 gal and he wouldnt stop growing so I had to get rid of him... I was only 15 when I got him and got rid of him when I was almost 19 I tried to get a bigger tank for him but my mommy wouldn't let me... :hitting: Probably because she didnt want a one fish only tank, but I'm 24 now and I have my own place so I will have another one as soon as i get a 100 gal just for him... Its going to be sweet... :headbang2

I look back and think how stupid I was for keeping him in a 29 gal but when your 15 years old and all you care about is getting that fish you want... And in my case I wanted the meanst biggest fish possible, and you know how LFS say they only grow to the size of its tank, well mine grew out of its tanks almost... I miss that fish I think I'm going to :cry:

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
Miles said:
When I was younger.. a bought a 20" Golden Aro from a petstore for $40, because they wanted to get rid of it.. They said it ALWAYS got brought back.. Well the idiot sold it to me for my 65g tank.. Not knowing any better, I take it home. It dosn't eat for 2 weeks.. So I took it back!

If only I knew what I had, and if only I knew how to house it.. :(
that and phulltank's channa would definitely drive me crazy

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Damn a breeding pair of dats!! :(

The only thing i regret giving away was my 6-7inch clown loaches. That doesnt come close to a pair of dats or gold aro!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store